Rebase & Repairs
Damage To A Denture Should Be Fixed Immediately
What is Denture Rebasing?
- Rebasing may be recommended when the teeth of your denture are still in good condition and have not worn out in comparison to the denture base material.
- Rebasing is the process of replacing the entire acrylic denture base providing a stable denture without replacing the denture teeth.
- A rebase for a denture maybe required if your denture is old or is cracked.
- A rebase is very similar to relining, the difference being that, a rebase replaces all the pink-acrylic denture base material instead of just the lining.
Do your Dentures need repairing?
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
Reasons for the rebase procedure may include:
- Broken or damaged denture
- Weakened or old pink denture base
- Replacement of an immediate denture
A variety of circumstance can lead to a damaged denture and should be addressed immediately.
Repairs restore a fractured or damaged denture close to its original condition. Barry S. Edland DDS, P.A. can often provide denture repair procedures on a same day basis.
Barry S. Edland DDS, P.A. will advise you of the condition of your denture and will recommend steps needed in preventing further breakage.